Monday, July 25, 2011
Washington Redskinds
Ahh football the hard hits, the amazing wins and my case the bitter defeats. See i am a huge Washington redskinds fan i mean i am a fanactic and winning only 4 games hurts,To be honest the only thing That makes that better is that the cowboys only won 4 also.I beleave that football is the only thing that at the end of the year you could hate but by september you love it again. I cant say that i miss the glory days of the redskinds like the hogs, Art Monk, joe theismann and and of coarse darrel green well because i wasent alive im only 13 but i know more about the redskinds then half the people i know.This year with the crazy lockout we havent had time to figure out are biggest problem (THE QUARTERBACK PROBLEM) so this year im afraid were gonna lose alot again but i have hope you always need hope.Hope is all I have now I have no qaurterback,NO WIDEOUTS NO NOTHIN well i cant give up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment